Books I've Read Since Summer 2011

  • Boy by Roald Dahl
  • Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyers
  • Crank by Ellen Hopkins
  • Eclipse by Stephanie Meyers
  • Harry Potter # 1 by JK Rowling
  • How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr
  • Kiki Stike Inside Shadow City by Kirsten Miller
  • Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe by CS Louis
  • Macbeth by Shakespeare
  • New Moon by Stephanie Meyers
  • Stiches by David Smalls
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahari
  • Twilight by Stephanie Meyers
  • What My Boyfriend Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones
  • What My Mother Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones
  • Witches by Roald Dahl

Unit 10 Vocab Sentances

accord :
My mom and I came to an accord that if I get a ninety-five on all my math tests, I get an I Pad for high school.

barter :
On Facebook there's a group where a bunch of girls meet up to barter and sell clothes they don't want.

curt :
My brother is so curt to me when I'm around my friends, probably to make him feel good about himself.

devise :
Before completing a project you should always devise it so that its more organized.

dexterous :
My friend is very dexterous, he made his own gun!

engross :
The exciting new film engrossed everyone in my class that knew about it.

entail :
I feel bad for people whose parents entail them about school work and only school work.

ferret :
If I smell something yummy I ferret the smell and find out what it is.

habituate :
After my pet hamster died, I habituated to live without it.

impending :
Since I studied hard, I won't have to worry about my impending tests before the school year ends.

personable :
Cook O' Donnel is so personable. I die everytime I see his face he's so perfect oh my god.

rue :
My brother will rue the day if he doesn't give me my sandwich in the next 3 minutes.

scoff :
I feel bad for people who get scoffed at.

transition :
I hope the transition from middle school to high school isn't hard.

trepidation :
I have a trepidation of the dark which is why I sleep with a night light.

upbraid :
My mom upbraid my brother for dropping the pencil sharpens on the ground.

veritable :
Non-Fiction books have veritable information.

vex :
My brother is always vexing me.

vitality :
I need vitality to go to school so early in the morning.

whimsical :
I love people who wear whimsical clothing on the street.


No comments:

Post a Comment