Books I've Read Since Summer 2011

  • Boy by Roald Dahl
  • Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyers
  • Crank by Ellen Hopkins
  • Eclipse by Stephanie Meyers
  • Harry Potter # 1 by JK Rowling
  • How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr
  • Kiki Stike Inside Shadow City by Kirsten Miller
  • Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe by CS Louis
  • Macbeth by Shakespeare
  • New Moon by Stephanie Meyers
  • Stiches by David Smalls
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahari
  • Twilight by Stephanie Meyers
  • What My Boyfriend Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones
  • What My Mother Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones
  • Witches by Roald Dahl

Final Sonnet


I walk up to my blue and black dresser.
I go pick up my eyeliner pencil.
But then I catch the sight of a letter.
So carefully written on a stencil.

Opening the letter with a great care
Impatient to see what is written inside
Each move that I make is a little dare
I read the letter and feel the cries.

Here I sit in the corner with the pain
Who would have known that words could make change
I feel, all of my blood about to drain 
It does feel very very very strange.

And this is what I felt and thought
The single day that I was caught.  

3 comments:

  1. Although the format was incorrect the story was well put so 2 thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was this what you expected to feel about the high school letters?
    If so it's pretty understandable.

    ReplyDelete