Books I've Read Since Summer 2011

  • Boy by Roald Dahl
  • Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyers
  • Crank by Ellen Hopkins
  • Eclipse by Stephanie Meyers
  • Harry Potter # 1 by JK Rowling
  • How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr
  • Kiki Stike Inside Shadow City by Kirsten Miller
  • Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe by CS Louis
  • Macbeth by Shakespeare
  • New Moon by Stephanie Meyers
  • Stiches by David Smalls
  • The BFG by Roald Dahl
  • The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahari
  • Twilight by Stephanie Meyers
  • What My Boyfriend Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones
  • What My Mother Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones
  • Witches by Roald Dahl

Three Poems

What is Poetry 


Poetry is a story
Different perspectives
Different voices
Poetry is a story

Poetry is music to my ears
Each word is a beat
Each stanza has rythmn
Poetry is music to my ears

Poetry draws a picture
Vividly each thing I see
Vividly each thing I feel
Poetry draws a picture

No definition yet set for poetry
But deep inside my heart
I know that poetry is a
burst of a magical story with beats
and rhythm



"What happens to ____"


What happens to a unicorn born with no wings?

Is it treated like garbage
and just thrown in the trash?
Or does it get worshiped
like it was a king?
Does it become an outcast
never being able to fly?

Or maybe

It'll just grow a pair of wings
sooner or
l
a
t
e
r

and fly.



No comments:

Post a Comment